INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
North Block, Bikash Bhavan, Kolkata-700 091
www. ignou.ac.in, ignoukolkatarc.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 033 23592720
Invites Quotations for Sale of Waste Materials-Stale/Damaged Printed Books
On behalf of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), the undersigned invites sealed quotations for sale of waste materials-Stale/damaged printed books.
The waste materials are placed at IGNOU Ware House, P-177, CIT Rd, Kankurgachi, (Near Ultadanga Transport Depot) Kolkata, West Bengal 700054.
Date and time of inspection of items : 09 to 15th November 2017 between 2.30 pm and 4.30 pm
1. The Quotation Submission Form containing the terms and conditions can be obtained from the Assistant Registrar, IGNOU Regional Centre, North Block, Bikash Bhavan, Kolkata – 700 091. The same can also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in or ignoukolkatarc.com and submitted.
2. The Quotation Submission Form, duly filled-in and complete in all respects, along with supporting documents should be submitted to the Assistant Registrar, IGNOU Regional Centre, North Block, Bikash Bhavan, Kolkata – 700 091 on or before 2 p.m. on 16.11.2017, which will be opened in the presence of the bidder (s) or his representative (s) on 16.11.2017 at 4 pm.
3. The waste materials shall be sold to the highest bidder. The bids are invited for the lot (ie. all the waste materials-printed books) as a whole and no bid would be accepted for any part of the same.
4. Disposal of waste materials-(printed books) shall be undertaken as per the guidelines (Waste Management & Handling Rules) of the Ministry of Environment and Forests and related statutory agencies and this is the responsibility of the bidder.
5. The waste paper being scrapped shall be converted into pulp for paper.
6. The EMD of the waste materials (printed books) is fixed at Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only).
7. The successful bidder should lift the items at their own cost of transport and labour within two days from the finalization of the bid, after depositing bank draft for the amount drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at Kolkata.
8. Incomplete submissions shall be summarily rejected. IGNOU reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the quotations without assigning any reason thereof.
Regional DirectorIGNOU Regional Centre, Kolkata
Click for downloading Quotation Format